Who are we?
Ondel Inc. offers innovative and high-performance electrical solutions. For over 25 years, experienced teams have been coordinating projects that require a broad knowledge of technologies in the energy, petrochemical, metallurgy, mining and pulp and paper industries.
Ondel Inc. is currently looking for an Estimator/Project Manager to assist the Construction Manager, Industrial Division. Do you have good interpersonal skills, love to take on new challenges and have excellent organizational skills? Join our experienced team now!
What does a day’s work look like?
- Perform electrical work surveys (quality assurance);
- Analyze plans, specifications and addenda;
- Validate material supply quantities for cost evaluation;
- Assist the Construction Manager in the planning and preparation of schedules as well as the execution of the work;
- Conduct bids (communicate with the client and/or engineering firm, make site visits, etc.);
- Prepare project progress reports;
- Request, receive and analyze prices of materials, equipment and subcontractors;
- Follow established quality processes and participate in the continuous improvement of the system;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- DEC ou BAC en Génie électrique ou toute autre formation/expérience pertinente;
- 1 à 2 ans d’expérience dans un poste similaire;
- Carte ASP construction;
- Permis de conduire valide (un atout);
- Bonne connaissance de la suite Office, principalement Outlook et Excel;
- Maîtrise du français écrit et parlé;
- Une bonne connaissance du domaine de la construction industrielle (un atout).
- DEC or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant training/experience;
- 1 to 2 years experience in a similar position;
- ASP construction card;
- Valid driver’s license (an asset);
- Good knowledge of Office suite, mainly Outlook and Excel;
- Fluency in written and spoken French;
- Good knowledge of the industrial construction field (an asset).
- Able to analyze, adapt and manage priorities;
- Comfortable working in a team and good communicator;
- Able to manage stress and work under pressure;
- Open to mobility in the different regions of Quebec.
What we offer:
- Pleasant, friendly work environment that offers a work-life balance;
- Variety of stimulating challenges;
- Range of social benefits (gym membership, group insurance, group RRSP, social club…);
- Competitive compensation based on your experience;
- Travel allowance;
- Opportunity to carry out projects throughout the province.
Please send your application to the attention of Ms. Marie-Josée St-Onge at firstname.lastname@example.org.Veuillez. Please note that we thank you for your interest in our company, but that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.